Sunday, March 09, 2014

I wonder what I could use these for...

Step 1. Drop the better half off to run a half marathon or something like that. Ensure that the enemy does not catch wind of plans for a wargames table...

Step 2. Find 2 internal doors that have been sat in the garage for ages, waiting for something to happen to them.



Step 3. Start filling holes where locks and hinges have been removed.

Step 4. Wait for 2 hours whilst filler is setting. One could conceivably do some painting during this time...

Some base colours on my wardancers.

Do the same to some Satyrs. In my small mind I think they kind of go with wood elves...

Step 5. Realise you need a haircut and your running out of flock so decide to head into town and mooch around for a bit. Wargames table will take an awfully long time at this rate!





1 comment:

Goblin Lee said...

Looking good so far :)
It will be good to get the Slann up there to test it all out.
Like the Wardancers as well.