Saturday, February 26, 2011

Greater Demon of Slaanesh fresh from the Painting Table

Heres my Greater Damon of Slaanesh. He's not quite 100%. Its funny how you notice things when you take photos of your miniatures, The camera is better at spotting mistakes than my own eyes! Anyway he will go back on the table for the final touches. I used long exposure and no flash on this shot. Hope its better!


Well theres nothing going on the painting table for the rest of the weekend as we have guests...

2 comments:

Jon Ward said...

Very nice.One of my favorite old scool chaos miniatures. The newer Keeper of secrets from GW might be larger but somehow never looked as good as the early ones.

adeptgamer said...

Looks great! I can't imagine what you see that you didn't get done. I see nothing but awesome!