Thursday, February 03, 2011

January 2011 Painting Pledge

I wasnt very good at recording my Pledge successes (or otherwise) last year and felt I lost my way a little bit without it!
This year I've done quite a bit of painting!
20 Dark Elf Witches
20 Dark Elf Corsairs
5 Dark Elf Cold One Knights (which I count as 2 figures)
3 Roleplaying figures (Wood Elf 2 weapon fighter, Vampire Spawn, Spectre)

So a total of 53 painted this month! (which is very good for me!!!) but unfortunately (for the Pledge!) I have bought:
1 Vintage Marauder Chaos Warrior and 2 Chaos Warhounds (3 figures)
20 Chaos Beastmen
10 Chaos Marauder Horsemen (20 figures)
Large Hydra figure (Vintage Grenadier Dragon) (which I'll probably count as 10 figures)
Vintage Citadel Skeleton Chariot (which I'll also count as 10 figures)
So I have bought a total of 63 figures! (Total spent £66.35)
Month of January balance of -10 figures. February holds a week of skiing in Italy. Im also in the process of buying a house. So I doubt I'll make up much ground this month!

No comments: